Juvenile Justice Policy Interventions
Last Updated On: 14/11/2017
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures on Adoption for Specialised Adoption Agencies;
- Preparation of Training Manual for streamlining the Adoption Programme in Rajasthan.
- Wrote to Government of India and State Governments for intervention on the huge pendency of cases in the Juvenile Justice Boards
- Policy Analysis of barriers CWCs face in reaching out to the street children or vice versa
- Strengthening Administration of JJ System
- Knowledge and Skill Management on Child Protection Issues
- Provided inputs on Child Protection issues to the National Policy on Children 2013
- Registration of Child Care Institutions in States/UTs- Recommendations sent to Secretary MWCD, Govt of India regarding the withdrawal of applicability of the Orphanages and Other charitable Homes (Supervision and Control) Act, 1960 over institution for children to on 09.11.2012.
- Inputs for Justice Verma Committee regarding age of Juvenility